Friday, September 18, 2015

Week 15 Hey Everyone!

Sorry that I wasnt able to write yesterday, but we had a Zone Conference and our P-Day was switched to today.

This week we have been working a lot with the Members and the Less Actives in our ward, and through our efforts we have also been blessed to find a lot of people who are interested in hearing more about the church. It really has been a great week! I love this work and I love this gospel. I don´t have a lot of time today, because one of the members is making us lunch today and we have to get going, but I do want to share my testimony of the gospel and of the work that I am doing. 

I know, I dont just believe. I know that my Savior Jesus Christ, came to this Earth and he lived and died for our sins, and everything else that we suffer in this life. I know that God is our loving Heavenly Father and that he wants us to experience every happiness, and the reason that life is so hard, is because the reward after this life is so wonderful. I know that because our Heavenly Father loves us he gave us a prophet today. He called Joseph Smith in the year 1820 and restored the fullness of his gospel on the earth. I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet. And I know that Thomas S. Monson is a prophet today. I know that through the Priesthood, through this gospel, we can live with our families after this life is over. I know that death is not an end. Merely another door we all need to pass through. I know these things are true. And that is why I am here in Chile today. Why in my very broken Spanish, I testify of these things everyday. Because I know these things are true. I´ve read the Book of Mormon, and I´ve thought and prayed about the words in the Book. And through the Holy Ghost, I have recieved my own answer to these things. I know that Jesus lives, and that he loves all of us. I know that the Book of Mormon is true. I know that we are all part of the Eternal family of our Heavenly Parents, and I know  that we can all return to live with them again someday. 

I love you all. And if you have any questions about where you came from, why you are here at this time and experiencing what you are experiancing right now, and where you are going to go after this time here on the world has ended, I invite you to ask the nearest missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. And if that missionary is me. Ask away. Because although I may not have all the answers, I know that I have the way to help you find those answers for yourself. 

I love you. You are always loved. Stay strong and be of a good courage, because The Lord thy God, is with thee. 

Hermana Randall

No comments:

Post a Comment