Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Week 23 Transfers!

Hello there Everyone! It is me again!

This week has gone by waaaaay to quickly. Things really are coming to a head here in El Salvador. Although basically all of our appointments fall through every single day, we have been blessed to find new investigators who are really prepared to hear the gospel. We also have been able to contact a lot of Less Actives and they are begining to understand what they are missing out on by not being completely active and taking the Sacrament every week. 

Also things with my companion are a night and day difference. This week, without revealing details. We had a real break through. In the middle of lunch the other day, literally I had just taken a bite of chicken, and she blurts out. Ï think President is going to send me home this week.¨

Im able to see things in a whole different light right now. And she told me, because of who I am, and the way that I have acted towards her these last 5 weeks, has allowed the Spirit to talk to her, and let her understand that she cant just repent by herself like she thought that she could. Turns out, the whole time that I thought I was just bearing the trials of my mission, I was helping to change the life of my companion as well. I didnt just learn a lot from this experience, but she did too. We have become pretty close this last week, as she finally opened up to me and let down her VERY large walls. And as I held her and let her cry, I really saw her as my little sister who was broken inside and hurting, and didnt know how to fix it. 

Now together we are working together to make sure that she will be okay. 

A lot of things have happened this week. And that is what was most important in the work for me this week.

I love you all. I hope you know that. I have a strong testimony that no one is too lost to use the Atonement and find joy and peace in thier lives again.  God loves you more than you could ever know. You were worth the blood of the only perfect man who ever lived. What other testimony of the love of Jesus and our Heavenly Father, than the nails prints in the hands and feet of our Savior. 

My Ponderize scripture this week was in Psalms 40:1-4 

¨I WAITED patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard me cry.
He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, AND estabished my goings.
And he hath put a new song in my mouth, EVEN praise unto our God: many shall see IT and fear, and shall trust in the LORD.
Blessed IS that man that maketh they LORD his trust, and respecteth not the proud, not such as turn aside to lies.¨

Sometimes we need to wait for the Lord. And then when we have progressed through the path that he created for us, we will be able to sing a new song. Because now we know why we experienced that. And now we can understand the happiness that we wouldnt have had without this trial.

Love you all :) And I´ll talk to you net week!


Also Transfers are this Saturday, so I´ll let you all know what happens, I may or may not be able to write on Monday, so maybe Tuesday!


Have a great week! I love you all!

Hermana Randall

No comments:

Post a Comment