Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Week 72 Traveling....Emotions.....Another Week

Well hello there World, here we are another week and another email from you favorite sister missionary named Hermana Randall :)

Well many things happened this week for sure. Our P-Day went well and Tuesday as well. WE had 7 baptismal interviews this week, and a definite baptism next Saturday! We are so excited to see the progress that Vallenar is making right now. 

We also had our last Leaders Conference before I go home.... I thought that there was going to be one more before I left... But no.... So in the middle of the meeting I had to stand up and give my last testimony in front of all of the leaders in the mission..... What a surprising time to rip out my heart and show it to everyone. sigh.

But it was a really good conference! As a mission we received a congratulations from the general authorities because we as a mission baptized 118 converts in October! The mission is so happy and as a result there are more and more people that are being able to partake of the various blessings that God has prepared for the faithful and obedient. :) It really is the time to be here in Chile Antofagasta!

The meeting was in Antofagasta so I had to travel the 10 hours in bus, back to where I just was the week before, and then take the bus back.... Ugh. It was very hectic. Wednesday we received a call from the office saying that the new elder that is in the office and in charge of buying all of the tickets, didn't buy tickets for us.... So we suddenly had to find a member who could drive us 2 hours to Copiapò so that we could take a different bus from there to Antofagasta..... So we had to leave at 6 in the afternoon, drive awkwardly to Copiapò, which we arrived at about 8:15, then wait until the bus left at 10:40PM. Then we tried to sleep but we got to Antofagasta early... Like 5 in the morning early. So we had to sit and wait in the bus terminal until the assistants woke up and came to get us. They took us sisters to the apartment of the Cerro Moreno sisters! My old apartment!  And then I was able to see a member of the ward who I love a ton. And then the conference all day. We left at 6:00 or so from the office. The bus left at 8:00, and we arrived back in Vallenar at 6:00AM Friday morning. It was a busy week. 

But a super great week! 4 investigators in the chapel Sunday, and the spirit in all directions. I love the mission. I don't even want to think about going. But I'm

glad that I am here in Vallenar! We have another busy hectic week planned, but we are going to conquer it!

I love you all, thank you for all of your unconditional support. I hate to say it, but love it at the same time, but I will see you all soon! LES AMO!


Hermana Randall

No comments:

Post a Comment