Monday, June 6, 2016

Week 51 Yes. One Year Later.

Well Ladies and Gentlemen. This marks my 52nd week of my mission. I have been here a year. Never has a year gone by so fast IN MY LIFE. I think it is because this year wasn't my year. It was the Lord´s year. You don't really experience a year in the same way when you give it to someone else. :)

I want to also give a shout out to my amazing little sister who graduated from High School this week! Whoooohoooo Cassidy! 

Anyways, we had a great week here in Cerro Moreno! We were talking to a man that as been sharing with the missionaries for about 9 years, with almost no progress. Well, turns out that he has been having dreams about the temple and the angel Moroni. We had a very spiritual lesson where he realized his own answer. He finally told us, ¨Sisters, I know that I am going to get baptized. I don't have any excuses any more.¨ It was a great lesson. 

This was my moment of the week. The problem with being in a big city is that there are things to do on P´day, so we don't have a ton of time to write sometimes. Next week I plan on being here for longer than an hour. Haha. 

Talk to you all next week! LOVE YOU ALL!

Hna Randall

No comments:

Post a Comment