Monday, August 29, 2016

Week 63 Smile That Frown Away!

I would like to honestly confess that I don't know where the week went. I do believe that I lost it. I tried to find it. I looked everywhere. But I believe that I have possibly dropped this week in the street somewhere with one of my sweaters, and it is irreplaceably lost. So here I sit, writing once again.

This was a phenomenal week. We have set some goals as a companionship to be more focused and such, like leaving lessons faster, setting baptismal goals in the first lesson, etc. And we have really seen the difference. We had a bunch of lessons with a member this week. We are focusing on training the Ward Missionaries on how to really fulfill their callings.  And with that we are releasing and calling new ones. The ward missionaries that we have right now, aren't really much help. They don't do much, or don't follow through on the promises that they make. Which is sad, but we are picking up and moving on. 

We had a really great lesson this week with a young woman that we have shared with one before. We shared the Plan of Salvation that our Heavenly Father has planned for us now and through eternity. And what we need to do here to make it to the eternities. She absolutely lit up when we talked about baptism. How she could erase her past and start all over again. She could show God that she wants to follow him and all that. She started crying and told us that she wants to be baptized because she knows that it is something that she needs to do in order to be saved, and something that she wants to do in order to FEEL saved. We all cried at that moment, and she gave us a hug and told us that we are the sisters that she never had. It was an amazing lesson that was just filled with the Spirit, She told us that we answered all of the questions that she had always had about life. And when we asked her mother what she thought about her daughter getting baptized, she said ^Well, I now that it is something good. Something right. And I know that it will help her with all of the bad things that are going on in the world. I think that it is a goal that we are going to work for!^  So we set a date for the 10th of September and we are steadily working towards that goal. :) 


Let`s see, what else. 

Honestly this week went by so quickly that I cant really write much more. I just hope you all know how much I love being a missionary. I know that I am not the same person that went on a mission. Now I am the better version. And here I am at the part of the race where I start to sprint to finish the best of all because you can see the finish line. 

So I love you all, and I hope that you are letting God to change you one day at a time. That you take inventory and say, ^What am I doing well? What can I improve?^ And then you act on the impressions that you receive. 

You are all the best of the best of the best (sir). (Brownies to those who get the movie quote.)


LES AMO!

Hermana Randall

PS. We played soccer with our mission president today...... He really knows what he is doing. I can tell that the way to his heart is through soccer. I'm
going to remember that. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment