Monday, October 17, 2016

Week 68 Time Travel

Hello all. I somehow seem to be speaking to you from the future, or twice in the same week or something, because one week could not possibly have passed by so very quickly.

But aside from jokes, it is really true. I thought that the last transfer went by quickly and now we are beginning Week 5 of this transfer. I found myself looking for the pictures that I am going to put on my last Missionary Agenda yesterday while waiting for my companion.......

But other that the fact that the time went by so very quickly, we had a really great week. A very busy week. But a very great week. :) In fact I am very happy right now. I love just everything. 

We taught a ton of lessons, but few with members so we are going to be working on that. But we sent up a couple baptismal dates that look very promising. The work continues to move forward here in Antofagasta! 

I feel bad saying that there really isn't a ton to write. Because I feel like there really isn't much. Because honestly I'm not sure if I already told everyone because I'm thinking about last week instead of this week. They are all just the same LONG week now. 

One thing that was fun and funny at the same time, Saturday we got a call from Sister Marquez the coordinator of the Open Chapels (who just so happens to be in our ward as well) asking if we could go and do the Open Chapel that they had THAT afternoon in the other Stake. It requires 4 sister missionaries to do an Open Chapel, and the other Stake has 6..... But 4 suddenly couldn't do it..... So we got the call as the sisters with the most experience in the whole mission to come to the rescue. We had to cancel a couple things. But we went to the other stake and had a great time teaching the gospel and helping out with everything. There is a sister in the other zone that is from Finland, she speaks pretty good English, but she is still learning Spanish. She only got here about 4 weeks ago. It was rather beautiful to hear her try to communicate. Because although she want speaking a lot of Spanish, the spirit was there as she struggled to share her testimony. 

Also, there is a new hashtag for Christmas approaching! It looks like it is going to be a really good new initiative. So be on the look out for it. (Christmas seems a lot closer here in Chile because there really aren't two holidays in between. Halloween doesn't really exist all that much here. And Thanksgiving not at all.) 

So I hope that you all have a great week and that you are able to accomplish  many things and show your family that you live them a little more everyday. 
I LOVE YOU ALL!

Hermana Randall

No comments:

Post a Comment