Monday, October 17, 2016

Week 69 P-Day Already?

Hello all!

This week was pretty great. We were able to find a ton of new investigators and help other people who are already investigating the church to progress even more. 

Also. I received my flight itinerary today...... It actually made me a little sick to my stomach to see it. All innocently dressed up as an email, but in reality a death sentence. So that happened.

But it was a really great week. We have an investigator that is just in a really bad situation in her house. She is mentally and physically abused by her boyfriend. But she cant leave because she doesn't have anywhere to go. It is really sad actually. But something happened that just goes to show that God knows everything and really is planning everything. We had an appointment with her and we felt that we really needed someone to come with us to the appointment. So we called our Ward mission leader and he said that he would find someone. He found a sister from the other ward and it all worked out. And then while we were in the lesson, our investigator began to tell us about the situation in more detail and with more emotion than usual. And then from nowhere our member says that she is a Social Worker for Antofagasta (we did not know that, nor did our ward mission leader) and that she (our investigator) is a victim of mental and physical abuse. And now she is working hard to help her to leave this situation. It is something so special to know that God knows these people. And he will place them in the situations that they need to know that God loves them. :)
It seriously was a great week. It went by even quicker than the last week, which I didn't think was possible. Something tells me that these last 6 weeks are going to go by even faster than I can possibly imagine. And we are going to use all of the time to the best of our advantage to do the work of the Lord!

My cousin Lynette wrote me something really beautiful this week. She said that she felt the impression to tell her Relief Society sisters that each of them should make more of an effort to follow Jesus Christ and KNOW HIM PERSONALLY. So I feel prompted to give the same invitation. I invite you all to really look at the relationship that you have with the Savior. Who is he to you? Because here in the mission he has stopped being someone in some unreachable heaven above the Earth. Now I sometimes feel him so close that I feel as if I could reach out and touch him. I know that he lives. And I know that he loves us and he loves each one of you individually. Love you all! Have a fabulous week! 

Hermana Randall


No comments:

Post a Comment