Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Week 70 LAST TRANSFER. DEEP BREATHING. NEW SECTOR. AAAAHHHHH!!!!

Okay this email has to be quick. As you can tell by the lack of email yesterday and the title today, I have received a transfer for my last 6 weeks, and I am writing from lovely....... Vallenar!!!!

It is a smaller city than Antofagasta, but a little bigger than Tocopilla. There are hills, and no ocean, and IT IS REALLY HOT. I stepped outside today and the sun was as if Superman was using his laser beam eyes and burning away my hair. But it is a great city, and I am excited to be here. I am super sad that I left Cerro Moreno. To be completely honest it is my favorite sector with the best people. When I was packing my suitcase I felt the same way I did when I left behind my family in the United States. But I always knew that I would be able to see them again. But with these amazing people I'm not sure. We`ll see what happens though. They really are my family now. 

But things in the sector ended on a high note, we had a ton of lessons with members, 8 investigators in the church on Sunday, and a billion hugs and kisses from everyone, except my male converts and leaders. Which sucks a little. But rules are rules. 

Other than that I can't really think of much to say. I am going to work harder than I have in my entire mission and we are going to see ALL of the miracles that God has prepared for us! I hope all of you are doing well. I'm not going to be able to answer all of your emails today, because I have just enough time to write a basic email and my Mission President. So I love you all, and I will be sending more details in the coming week! I LOVE YOU ALL! SERIOUSLY!

Hna Randall

No comments:

Post a Comment